Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CHINA

Yes, I am back from China.
I am loading piccies to my facebook at the moment - will post some arty pics on the blog when I get a chance. For those interested in my 'holiday snaps', go to:

Hopefully it will work.
Guilin and the Li river, S Central China.
Christine Elcoate and I on the 'Dragon bridge'.

Tourist transport.
Christine and I had a brilliant time - such an amazing country - such contasts to Australia and the rest of the Western world - the piccies will tell the stories.
I hope to catch up with you all via comments in the next week xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Ronnie - love the expression 'corrrr' - So Pommy X

    ReplyDelete
  2. N- welcome back - loved the layers of grey mountains in the background of the Drago Bridge shot. And glad you and Christine had a great time. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a wonderful and memorable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! Guilin is one of the most beautiful places in China i've been told. i've only ever been to Beijing and that was like 15 years ago! it must have change a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. un voyage , prendre des impressions pour de nouvelles créations!
    magnifique paysage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're back safely. There'll be many stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect photo at the top. i have friends here who just returned from china.

    ReplyDelete